Followers

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Olga is on her way to North Carolina!!

The wedding reception went great and we had a lot of fun. Olga played around with the AV/audio equipment while we were at church, she's pretty good at it!
After the rehearsal, Olga and I ran to Target to pick out some goodies for Hmz!!

Saturday was the big day!! I let Olga try on the dress I'm wearing to the wedding.
 She totally thought she looked better in it than me, but she was a little testy since I wasn't going to let her go to the wedding with me. I told her Hmz was looking forward to seeing her to which she got upset about having to go back into a box. Poor Olga. I promised her I'd make it nice and cushy for her though. One final pic of Olga before she got packed up:

And yes, I recycled the tissue paper Kflynn sent my goodies in.. hey it was pretty and there was no point in throwing it away. So I guess next time we hear from Olga, she'll be in North Carolina!! I miss you, Olga. It was fun meeting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment