Followers

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Olga heads to Alabama!

My time with Olga was a lot of fun but it has come to an end.

Although I had a migraine 75% of the time she was here, and she didn't have too many fun things to do around Tinley Park that would be suitable for an ovary, I think she enjoyed herself.

Olga helped me shop for her next stop to Zookbride in Alabama! We found some nice treats and fun things for her to enjoy....but before we packed them up we had to make sure to sign the card.
After that, Olga said her goodbyes...
And she was promptly placed in the box and mailed off!!!
Hope you have as much fun visiting Olga as I did Zookbride!! and we hope you enjoy the goodies!!  :)



1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I can't wait for her to get here! :) So excited!!!

    Poor Olga is going to suffocate in all the humidity down here...YUCK!

    ReplyDelete