Followers

Monday, June 4, 2012

Welcome to Minnesota, Olga!!

Hey everyone!!  It's Suz+Mo and I'm so excited to have Olga visiting me!!!    She arrived with a package full of goodies to make me look HOT (nailpolish, lip gloss, sassy eye liner and of course lucky socks!!!)   Our first stop was at my RE appointment for a date with the vag cam!


Then we went back to my place to get ready for my husband's birthday!!  She was pretty much a lazy hoar so she didn't really help wrap any of the presents (she claims it was because she doesn't have hands......LAME!)
I tried to get her to help me blow up some balloons, but she pretty much sucked at that too (she can't wrap presents, she can't blow up balloons, she can't ovulate.....Gosh Olga!!!!)
 Well,  Olga and I are off to another RE appointment (mooooore monitering!! woo hooooo vag cam!)  but stay tuned for more adventures soon!!



3 comments:

  1. LOL this is hilarious. Great job :). I freaking love the balloon on her tube hahahha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the balloon on her tube is cracking me up!!! Looks like a nice visit so far.

    ReplyDelete