Followers

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Fun with Trigger Shots

Olga and I had so much fun at my RE appointment because the ultrasound showed THREE follies ready to trigger!!! It was totally because Olga was there with me!!!  So that night she helped me trigger!  I had never used a trigger shot before so she was there rooting me on and offered to poke me repeatedly with a safety pin so I would be distracted from the actual needle. 

We'll have one more post this afternoon to bid Olga farewell as she travels to Illinois to visit KFlynn81!

3 comments:

  1. Yay suzmo!!!! So excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha go Suzmo!!! I love that Olga could be there to cheer you on. FX my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Olga being there this week is just the magic you need to get you KU! Good luck, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete