Followers

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bienvenidos a Tinley Park!!

Apparently Olga has picked up on some of Suz+Mo's Spanish classwork because she popped out of the box screaming all sorts of explatives en Espanol!
"Aye carumba....let me out of this box!"



Once she got out of the box that she was trapped in all weekend, I realized that she had gotten into my box of goodies.
"Lo siento...I got mucho hungry!!!"





The only thing I could think of to pry her away from the sugary goodness was to give her a tour of my in-laws house. She was more interested in checking out the pictures from my weekend trip to South Haven, MI.

"Looks nice….too bad you left me behind to sit in that box. I could use some Vitamin D too !!"



She was a little miffed that she didn't get to go with us....but we were on our IVF-moon before our consultations. The last thing we wanted to do was to bring Olga with us. Sorry dear!!

After we checked out the vaca pics, Olga helped me unwrap all the goodies from Suz+Mo (minus the Skittles that Olga already indulged in). There were so many cute things I took pictures of my favorites!!


"Pretty colors!!!  Ya know, I once wanted to go to cosmetology school but for some reason they wouldn’t let me in! Hmph!"



Well....that is the end of Olga's big first day in the Chicagoland suburbs. I'll be posting more fun as we enjoy our time together!!!   :)





1 comment:

  1. I love you that you added in the Spanish Olga learned at Sumo's!! What a way to keep the story line going!

    This is the coolest project I've ever been a part of!

    ReplyDelete