Followers

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Some of our fun this week

I'm sorry I haven't been good about blogging, its been a hectic week. So Olga and I did get some fun in even though I was busy at work most of the time she was here. I've been working on a new garden in our front lawn so after work Wednesday, I let Olga check out the blooming flowers. She seemed surprised I was able to make anything grow since my eggs seem to suck at maturing... but I showed her!

So I guess she was impressed by my flower growing skills afterall. Anyway, then I decided I better start cooking dinners at home again so I thought since Olga was here, she could help me. I'm not sure she appreciated being put to work.
We had roasted turkey and mashed potatoes and peas. It was yummy and Olga and I snuggled on the couch to watch my DVR'd Army Wives.

Thursday night after I got off work, Olga and I hightailed it over to Michael's and then to my friend, J's apartment to work on the rehearsal bouquet for our friend, B's wedding rehearsal the next night. We had a fun time and Olga enjoyed some fun girl time together. Here she is with the final product!
I'm excited for my friend's wedding coming up and, HMZ, after a few more photo ops, Olga will be on her way to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment