Followers

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Olga is getting bored...

Yesterday Olga and I had a nice day together. She even came with me to the local community college to meet with an Academic Advisor. She was in charge of bringing my transcripts from ISU to prove I already have a B.A. in hopes of avoiding some gen ed classes!
Oh Olga...you're too funny. Thank you for even thinking I'd be able to get into Med. school :)

After our boring day of running errands, Olga was left to her own devices in my in-laws house. I thought things were too quiet so I went to investigate and see what sort of mischief she was getting into.
Olga had found her way into our medicine drawer where all of our IF items are located!!!  How embarassing!!! She was playing with the Lovenox needles and trying to open the bottles of Provera!! Good thing I got there before she opened up the Pre-seed!! Oh boy, can you imagine the mess she would have made!!

Good thing we have the RE appointment coming up soon so it'll give Olga something fun to do!


2 comments:

  1. I Love how she went to college with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Olga is getting schooled real well, what with learning Spanish and now going to college!

    ReplyDelete