Followers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Olga made it to Alabama!!

I (Zookbride) came home for my lunch break to find Olga sitting on my doorstep!! Yay!!! And Kflynn sent tons of sweet treats (thanks, hon!!). Olga didn't break into them this time, they were ovary proof with the plastic wrapper around them, I believe! Haha!

So after looking through all the goodies and getting acquainted with Olga, I had to introduce her to my and DH's turtles!!


Squirt and Tibey (pronounced tie-bee) were interested, and then Squirt (the biter...he always bites at our fingers if we put them on the tank) decided to welcome Olga with a bite.

Unfortunately not too much else going on as its right smack dab in the middle of the work week. Olga is excited for my friends wedding coming up. She said I have to buy her a dress...not sure where to find one that would fit her...hmmm.



2 comments: