Followers

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Kickin' it in Arizona

Hi! I'm brookelynpaisley, and Olga recently came to visit me in the 'burbs of Phoenix, Arizona. hmz sent her to me, and hasn't had a chance to blog yet because of a family illness, so I apologize for going out of order. hmz will fill us all in on Olga's visit just as soon as she can.

I am the proud owner of a plush sperm named Spencer, and he has some attitude. He wasn't as excited for Olga's visit as I was.


Ha, lazy contest. Olga's pretty funny. Sorry, Spence.

Lately, I've gotten into doing Zumba, and Olga was excited to try it out. She didn't do so well, since I think that tube puts her off balance, but she seemed to have fun anyway.


(This post brought to you by Nike)

Spencer wasn't super pleased to have to share my underwear drawer (where would YOU keep reproductive organ/cell plushes?). They kinda fought a lot. I definitely heard some tube and tail bitch slapping coming from the dresser at night. But then, Spencer got into the wine and something changed. He got a little tipsy and seemed to develop some feelings for Olga.


So now they're buds, and Spencer will miss his guurrrlfriend terribly. He's all mopey and doesn't even have the will to joke anymore.



It was an epic post office visit, for sure.

Olga's off to visit Pulga and then she'll be on to see jschwind and then things will be back on track. It wouldn't be a 3T thing if there weren't changes to the plan :) Thanks for visiting, Olga!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see Olga making her rounds! It wouldn't be fun if there weren't some out of orderness... but I think its ok b/c haven't we all dealt with things not going as planned dealing with IF?

    ReplyDelete