Followers

Monday, July 30, 2012

Olga arrives at Jschwind's house!

Olga arrived today!  Woot!  Thanks so much to Pulga for the treats and lucky socks!  Olga is pretty happy to be out of the box, but she has some concerns...


Little does she know, there's another furry thing roaming around here somewhere...we'll cross that bridge when we get to it!

Spencer officially thinks that Olga is a toy, so I will protect her!




Olga is standing up for herself pretty well, so I think they'll be getting along just fine before long!  Olga has had a long day of traveling, so we're off to bed.  Olga promised to help me make some calls to my RE, OB and insurance company tomorrow to try to figure out the big debate between the HSG and IUI.  I know Olga will take care of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment