Followers

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Olga's Adventures with chrissyandpaul

Olga arrived in style from Katib and came with some awesome goodies as well.



 There is a huge bag of skittles in the bottom of the box.....Olga and her turtle friend broke the bag open and they spilled everywhere.

Once Olga was settled in it was time for dinner, I decided after she ate all those skittles she should have a healthy dinner. Olga arrived just in time for us to enjoy our ONLY tomato of the season.



On August 22 we took Olga to her first Phillies game....unfortunately she didn't make it into the ballpark with us but she did get to see it when we were leaving. (I really did feel bad that she didn't get the full experience)



Next up was my RE appointment on August 23. I was hoping she would bring me lots of luck, but that wasn't the case. :( That pesty Olga revealed a cyst at the appointment.




August 23 was also me and DH's 4th anniversary so we decided to go to dinner. Of course Olga came along, we were heading to the Melting Pot and she was quite estatic. Her tube got a little too close to the fondue pot a few times. She was eager to eat all my food and drink my glasses of wine.


This concludes the end of Olga's stay with me. She will be heading to see Angel3082 next in NJ. I had a ton of fun with her and wish I was able to do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment