Followers

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Olga's Day of work at Tar.get

So I had to work today from 8-3pm...and I decided to put Olga to work as a Team Member.  While I was busy managing the teenage cashiers at the check lanes, I sent her over to Star.bucks to help with the long line of people needing their morning cup of Joe.  Big Mistake!


So a Barista, she is not.  I decided it had gotten busy enough to send her out in the sunshine to help with bringing in the carts.  

Once the cart attendant told me Olga was slacking off by sunbathing in the grassy knoll I decided to put her to work in the clothing department.  But they complained that she wouldn't go to other departments in clothing. She was obsessed with the socks.  I guess since they are her traveling companions between the 3T ladies I shouldn't be surprised.  

So finally I decided to have her do paperwork in the office.  She's become comfortable around all 3T's furbabies that she's visited that she was sad to hear we don't have any.  But she did seem to like hanging out gossiping with the Tar.get See-Spot dogs at my bosses desk.

At the end of the shift, we headed home.  But her reward before we left?  A grande iced coffee!  


Since DH is out of town in Wisconsin golfing with the boys, she's excited for our evening plans of getting Chinese food and a movie from Red Box.  I'll share our adventures after that.  
(Can you tell I'm home alone and have tons time to myself?)





2 comments:

  1. Lol so awesome she went to target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Kati, I LOVE that you brought Olga to Tar-jeh :P That is too freaking funny. Don't you remember from my posts Olga doesn't like to work? She's a little slacker! Ha!

    ReplyDelete