Followers

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Olga Around the House & Goodbye Katib77

So Sunday Olga didn't have much of anything to do since I was off at work all day and DH came home so I left her to her own devices.  Surprisingly, she didn't get into much trouble.  Come Monday (::Insert Jimmy Buffett Song:::) we had the house to clean.  She was not very excited at the pile of dishes that had accumulated but someone has to do it!

No Olga, I'm not mocking you.  We just happened to have had spaghetti and I need to get bottles and cans cleaned out and ready to recycle.  Since my Stay-Puff Marshmellow man (in far upper right corner) usually watches  over the dishes, he was surprised to have company.  We folded laundry and did two more loads and dusted.  After all that cleaning and having worked the weekend....Olga was sweet enough while I was putting away the clothes to draw me a bubble bath complete with a lit candle!

She wants us all to remember that now and then we need a little me time.  Get a pedicure, do a little retail therapy, or take a long hot bath - whatever helps you relax!  TTC with IF is hard enough, don't ignore that you need down time.
And speaking of down time, she decided if I was going to spend an hour soaking in the bath that she would take a nap.  

I'm sure I look just as silly in the froggie sleep mask but with shift work sometimes it's just too bright out!

Well that's the end of my adventures with Olga.  We're heading out today to shop for ChrissyandPaul and back into the box she goes.  Hope to hit the post office by this afternoon (Tues. Aug. 14).  She's excited to see all Pennsylvania has to offer in her travels.   
Bye Everyone!  ~ Katib77



1 comment: