Followers

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Back!

Sorry it's been a few days since I've updated on my visit with Olga!  Work and life got busy and time slipped away from me!

We had a couple extra days while we waited for some info from Katib to make sure that Olga got to her safely.  Here's what we did together:

Olga help me sew!  She was scared at first of the needle, but she got over it.  She helped me make a nursing cover for my friend who recently had a baby.  Olga said it turned out pretty cute!


  
Then we had to say goodbye's to Olga's furry friends, since I was heading out of town.  I just knew they would be BFF before Olga's visit was over.  Spencer and Toto didn't want Olga to leave!




Olga finally got in the mail yesterday to Katib!  Sorry, I was out of town all weekend.  Olga was really excited to be having a shorter trip in the box, just to the other side of the state.  We had tons of fun!

1 comment: