Followers

Friday, August 10, 2012

Arrived to Katib77's in Lake in the Hills


Olga arrived today at my house (Katib77)!  She's happy she had a shorter trip inside Illinois, but insists she was in my mailbox a day in the dark with no hands to open the Starburst candy to eat.  Thankfully that means they are all mine ::::bwahaha!::::::

Big thanks to Jschwind22 for a big HUGE bag of one of my favorite candies and a sweet new pair of socks for the up coming colder fall & winter months in Chicagoland.  Since my favorite color is blue; I have a ton I can wear these with.

My DH is going OOT on a golf trip this weekend with "the boys" so me and my girl Olga will be kickin' it ladies style.  I have to work during the day but I'm sure I can find something for her to do at Target while I'm busy with work.  More to come soon....

Just editted the MAP of Olga's Travels.  Think I got everyone in the general area.  Wow Olga, you've put some miles on!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the updated map!! Poor BP is the only one representing the west right now!

    Pulga, didn't realize we lived so close!

    Its really neat to see all the places Olga has traveled.

    ReplyDelete