Followers

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Olga's visit to Oklahoma

Thank you Durham1008 for all the goodies you packed with Olga! In true fashion, she got into plenty of mischief & tried to escape the box. The nice people taped the box back up & put a note on it that they repacked her! I wonder what they thought when they saw her! Haha!

I introduced Olga to Piston who in turn introduced her to his dragon.  They got along, but Piston really didn't want Olga to play with his dragon. You can tell he is an only dog!
Olga said she needed to catch up on TB after being in the box for a couple days!

Olga toured our home & she thought the Jacuzzi tub looked nice & relaxing. I told her  I didn't think it was a good idea for her, but you know how stubborn she can be sometimes.

She of course wanted to know where my "stash" was. I showed her what was leftover from my IVF cycle. She was disappointed that she couldn't stab me! I think she has an issue!

Olga helped me pack some Lovenox for the OOPmeds program.  She checked the box to make sure  everything was in order before taking it to UPS. She was glad it was being put to good use.

Olga tried to help me with our ongoing game of chess. Needless to say,  she got confused as I was trying to explain what all the pieces are & how they move. She said she would just stick to fertility drugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment