Followers

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Olga has arrived in the Biggest Little City of Reno!

Thanks just plane love for sending her my way with a box of goodies.

When Olga arrived, she had to vent a little about not being on the blog very much recently.  She said that times had been tough but she's excited to get back in the swing of things.  After her vent and a glass of wine, Dave and I took her out to sushi to celebrate her arrival. She had never tried it before and wanted to order everything on the menu.
She said that she really wanted to get out to experience things outside a doctor's office so I decided that she was going to tag along with me on every errand that I had to make this week.  She settled into my bag and we were off.
I took her with me to work on a house I'm decorating for a holiday home tour to benefit a charity.  She loved all the sparkles and bling--a girl after my own heart!  If you look closely in the picture, you can see some of the 12 days of Christmas plates that I painted too.
I'm so excited to have her here and Dave has been very helpful in deciding where she should go and who she should see while she's visiting.  Can't wait to share more of her adventures in Reno!  

2 comments:

  1. Lol lol I love you hahaha I can't stop laughing

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to Olga? Haven't seen any recent posts.

    ReplyDelete